This means that this charity meets our standards.
These standards include:
- Has a valid 501 (c) 3 - Its basically the form that every non-profit should have to establish them as a non-profit legally and financially.
- A specific mission - The charity specifies the who’s, how’s, when’s and where’s of their operation before donating to their cause.
- Transparent - Fresh charities have nothing to hide and should be wiling to share financial and institutional documents upon request.
- Don't require personal info.
- Good financial split - Charities on average spend 75% of their revenue on their programs and services and 25% on fundraising, administration fees and salaries.
- They do 'fresh things'!